Thursday, January 16, 2014

Winter Details Mostly For BILS



The information in this post is mainly for the BIL group.
If you are not a BIL you can stop reading.
Posting the information allows me to archive it for the future!






There are Three Things that the BILs will be doing in January and February.





  1. Mid-Year Check in with all of the people you do the paperwork management for.
  2. Your BIL Evaluation with me.
  3. Round 2 Observations

 MID YEAR CHECK IN


At the  January 27th Late Start session, we will be examining data from the assessments that you have been so busy doing!  This is a logical time for people to do the mid-year reflection.  I will mention it to all, but each BIL needs to check that these have been completed by the end of January!

BIL Evaluation  


Just like in the Fall, you will meet with me for a 10-15 conversation about several components on the BIL Rubric.  This Evaluation period focuses on how your interactions with your "Billies" have been going.  Hopefully enough of our staff have completed the survey to give us some data about "YOU"!

I would like to use the Marking Day (January 24th) to do this.  I hope to have my grades done before the marking day....so I would just be sitting around eating BON BONS :)

Shoot me an email with the time you would like to meet on the 24th!


Round 2 Observations

The February Observation window opens on Februaty 1st.  

Please pick a day to do your observations and publicize this to me and  the entire staff.  
I will create the calendar for people to sign up when I have your dates.

Each staff member needs to have at least 1 observation done by someone who is NOT their BIL!

NYDIA is the only NON-BIL who can do observations, so I am assuming that you will have a mixed group for your observations.


I think that is all that you need to know right now....I am attending the LBIL meeting tomorrow....so if I learn anything that you need to know...I will let you know!


No comments:

Post a Comment