Your PDP (Personal Development Plan) needs to be completed and approved by your BIL before October 30th.
- Your PDP is your Smart Goal Statement with supporting information, data and a implementation plan.
- Your PDP statement is at the BEGINNING of your ATPPS Documentation.
- Usually teams write the same or very similar goal statement so that the work they do in PLC can support everyone's goal.
- YOU do NOT have to write a goal that is MATH related, even though the building ATPPS goal is MATH.
- There is no longer a separate BEST PRACTICE reflection like last year!
- This year the best practice reflection has been added to the PDP as part of your action plan and year end reflection.
- This means you need to think about the best practices that support your goal from the outset.
- At the Mid-Year Check you will be asked to reflect on how you are using these best practices.
- At the Year End Check out you will need to reflect on how the best practice affected student growth.
The Stipend attached to the PDP is as follows:
Writing a SMART PDP = $200
Attaining goal in PDP/Reflections = $500
- I have created folders/collections for each BIL with your ATPPS Document in it.
- Each of you has a document titled with your last name and ATPPS2012 (for instance, mine is BloomgrenATPPS2012)
- This document is currently shared with you, your BIL and ME!
- This is the "official" copy of your ATPPS work. If you make a copy and add to it, you will need to be SURE that those changes are reflected on this document.
- This document has your PDP, Observations, Mid-Year and Final Checkout on it!
I am meeting with the BILS on October 8th to go over this, so if you have any questions....let me or your BIL know what you need!