Monday, April 7, 2014

Ahhhh.....Spring! Round 3 Observations!



April Showers (hopefully RAIN showers) bring the LAST round of observations!
I don't know about you....but I feel like we just got done with the LAST observation round.
Not to nag....but April is a very short month!
It is already the 7th!
We lose days due to MCA Reading Tests and Good Friday.
 
Your BIL team is sending me the dates that they will be available to observe.
I will post that calendar on Google Docs as soon as I know them.
You should all have access to that calendar.

Please Welcome Lisa Yepes to the BIL team for the remainder of the year. 
She is taking Tonia's spot!
I suggest that you spend some time right now looking at the components that are left on your observation form.  This will help you to schedule your observation for the type of lesson that will allow you to demonstrate proficiency in the areas that you have yet to be observed on.

Your BIL or I will be happy to help you with this.


The ATPPS guidelines suggest that you have your BIL do 2 of your observations.
You are welcome to do the third observation with a different BIL or a trained observer.
If you ARE one of the trained observers and wish to do observations this round, please send an email to the staff letting them know of your availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment