Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Some Little Tweaks in the BIL Assignments!






Of course missed a few people on the first go around with BIL assignments....but hey only 3 people...that is not too bad!!!  The revised assignments are these!







 Remember.....at LEAST one observation from your assigned BIL....and the others are at your discretion.

The LBIL's MEETING Tomorrow!


I am attending the first Lead BIL meeting tomorrow morning!
The agenda includes a whole bunch of stuff that you probably don't need to think about, lucky you....but I guess if I am going to the meeting I will HAVE to think about them!!!

Rich Keith the new ATPPS Coordinator reminds us that the PDP is due the end of October!
I know that SOUNDS far away.....but it isn't.

In the meantime.....Corey and I will be tweaking the PSI School MATH goal to submit as our ATPPS goal for the year.  (We choose ONE goal for ATPPS even though we have 2 for District-School Goals)

We are also eligible to apply for a SD-Grant to utilize the money that is available because we DID NOT meet our goal last year!  This is a great way to "reclaim" $$$ for a positive purpose!  If you have any great suggestions for a grant proposal that would be staff development related, I am sure Corey, Sally and Maria would love to hear about it!  Or just shoot me a comment!

And lastly:  Just a reminder of how the ATPPS stipends break out in terms of "what is worth what"!

Observations = $1.100
Writing a SMART PDP = $200
Attaining goal in PDP/Reflections = $500
Site Goal Attainment = $200


Have a Great Day.....I will let you know if there is any "big news" from the LBIL meeting!


No comments:

Post a Comment