Wednesday, September 25, 2013

BIL Stuff...if you aren't a BIL you don't NEED to read!

If you aren't a BIL you don't have to read any further!!  Lucky YOU!

If you ARE a BIL....please note!

I would like to meet as a BIL group this Friday after school.  If you read the following and come ready to make calendar decisions it can be a very short meeting!  I would also like to spend about 5 minutes talking about the PDP Goals!



  • I will have my first LBIL observation with Rich sometime this next week.
  • Then I will need to schedule a time with each of you for your BIL observation.  I think I will use a sub day and get them all done at once.  Please send me a comment if there are any days in the next couple of weeks when you are not going to be around.
  • We need to have our wonderful INTERRATER RELIABILITY meeting before the end of October.  This will probably be on a Monday after school.  I need to turn the date in to Rich so that all site meetings are posted.  Let me know if there are any Monday's that would not work for you.
  • Please touch bases with your BILLIES to remind them about the October 30th deadline for PDP Goals.  I will be writing a post about the guidelines for this.  In discussions with Corey, we hope that most of the 3-5 classroom teachers will choose a math focus and that K-2 can choose either, but will probably choose reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment