Sunday, September 9, 2012

THIS Week's ATPPS News!!

I Hope Week One of 2012-13 went well for you!

I will be attending the first Lead BIL meeting on Wednesday Afternoon. 
If you have any questions that you want me to ask at that meeting, shoot me an email!

Corey and I have been meeting to write the Building ATPPS Goal.  
This is actually an finalization of the work that the members of the Data Retreat began in August.

The building will have both a Reading and Math Goal.
ATPPS requires that we choose one of these to focus on (and receive compensation for).

I will keep you informed!!


I do know that the compensation schedule will look a little different this year.

This plan was agreed upon by the LBIL Group at the end of last year.

I will go into more details about this at our first ATPPS presentation at our staff meeting.

Here is the basic information:

  • Achievement of the Site goal = $200
  • PDP writing and attainment = $500
  •  Best Practice Reflection = $200
  • Observations = $1,100

For a grand total of $2,000 for this year's ATPPS general stipend!





Lastly....I am trying to make an appointment with Nate Tangen to get all of our ATPPS documentation in a sensible organizational structure in Google Docs!
I tell you this so that you don't spend time doing it yourself.....Hopefully we will have it done for you to cut down the confusion!

I will leave you with a couple of funny teaching "quotations".....hope they make you smile!



oohhh....hope you can say the word "arse" on a school blog....if not.....hmmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment